No Videos Available
No Documents Available
5 years warranty
Glomex Marine Antennas USA warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and workmenship for as long as the product remains the property of the original purchaser (with exception to Satellite and Riverboat antennas which are covered by a two or three year parts warranty). Glomex Marine Antennas USA’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
No items will be repaired or replaced without the express written authorization of Glomex Marine Antennas USA or its assigned representitives. Repair or replacment will only be made after eximanation and testing of the product has indicated that there is evidence of defective material or workmanship at time of manufacture.
Glomex Marine Antennas USA is in no event liable for consequential damages, installation costs, or other costs of any nature associated with or incurred as a result of incorrect installation, missuse, or abuse of the product.
All shipping cost to return the product to Glomex Marine Antennas USA is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Glomex Marine Antennas USA is also not liable for repair or replacement of products damaged by lightening, other acts of nature, or voltage fluxuation to or from the vessel.
This warranty is in liue of all others stipulated either expressed or implied and proof of purchase is necessary to validate all claims.
23’ [TWO SECTIONS 13’ + 9,84’] EXTREMELY RUGGED PROFESSIONAL MARINE VHF HIGH GAIN ANTENNA DEVELOPED WITH AN INCLUDED SELF-SUPPORTING MOUNT
- 6.6 dBi gain antenna.
- Collinear antenna consisting of 2 half-wave bipolar antennas, vertically aligned with the exclusion of irradiation of the coax cable on the base.
- Extremely rugged fibreglass antenna structure.
- Included self-supporting fibreglass mount with insulating reinforced material.
- Vertically polarized, vibration proof, lightweight, corrosion resistant antenna.
- The antenna brass elements are protected by high quality and rugged fibreglass tube.
- Developed with appropriate materials for withstanding harsh marine environmental conditions.
- Installation with self supporting mount.
- Termination: cable.
- This antenna can be match to PRA920 SSB antenna, as they are identical in shape and size.
- COAXIAL CABLE – 6m/20′ RG213/U.